Friday, August 31, 2007

Brand new blog design!

It's finally here, and in time to the DVD release of Battlestar Galactica season 3, our brand new blog design! What do you think?

It's still a few things left that needs to be done so it's not 100% finished. If you find any bugs or things that doesn't look like they should, please tell us.

Update: Yes, I know that the design look frak-crappy in Internet Explorer 6. But I won't fix that. It's not my fault. You should update your browser to IE7, Opera or Firefox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new design a Lot. The one single thing I would mention is the picture of the Galactica at the top is blurry and unfocused. Maybe it is meant to suggest motion, but it just does not look right to me. Maybe try a different pic that is sharp and crisp?

Anonymous said...

this is just amazing , never seen a blog like this before, all the templetes blogger has sucks, guess you guys made your own