Thursday, March 22, 2007

BuddyTV Talks with Battlestar Galactica's Grace Park

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBuddyTV.com talks with Battlestar Galactica's Grace Park.
So I read that at one point you studied psychology. How did you wind up in acting?

I have no idea how I winded up in acting. You know what it was? I had done some commercials and I really liked it. I didn’t even want to be in psychology. I was going towards architecture but what happened was I just ended up thinking, “Well, I like being on set a lot and for a year I’ll just try acting.” In the beginning it’s just one of those things that you never know. So I just gave it a shot. I got a Canadian teen series called “Edgemont” right away and ended up doing it. My parents kept telling me to get a real job and I was like, “No this is a big deal, I’m on a series!” Not that it paid very much. But, you know I just kept going with it a little longer and pretty soon I got Battlestar.
http://www.buddytv.com

No comments: