Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Grace Park from the Mini-Series 'Lowdown' Featurette

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Looking back at my original Mini-Series DVD, I ended up watching parts of the special 'Lowdown' featurette. I found it somewhat amusing to go back and see the state of the show and the outlook of the actors/producers. And since I'm having trouble ripping the bluescreen Boomer/Helo scene for Rose (I'll get it working, but the video keeps skipping on me for some reason), I figured I would put up the Grace bits for anyone who might have missed this before, and put it in this forum since it's so old.

Oh yeah, and Rose, this is really it for Helo/Sharon extra's on the Mini-series DVD. This Tahmoh-less featurette and the bluescreen scene. Sad

And yes, I went a bit screenshot crazy. I need to remember that just because it takes no time to make them, and just because Grace and Tahmoh are so wonderfully easy on the eyes, that's no reasons to make a bazillion screenshots for everything.
For images and video download just go to http://www.bsgkindreds.com

No comments: